Saturday, September 11, 2010
Patriot's Day
I know it is late in the day (better late then never) but I was out all day with Acasha so I am just now sitting down to blog. It is crazy to think it has been 9 whole years since the 9/11 attacks. And it is even crazier to see what an affect it has had on this nation. We are still at war, and not only did that day impact so many Americans, it has impacted millions more in the years of war that have been waged since. I want to take a moment to remember the victims of that day, and remember the soldiers who have lost their lives, and those who have fought for our freedoms every day since then. I thank every single one of you, the ones I know and ones I don't. I am proud to be an American, and I mean that. I am even more proud to have my husband, my best friend, and my hero ♥ Here's to our nation, and our soldiers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!