Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday FIll-In #3

Here are your weekly random facts about me :)



1.What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse?
*Being a strong individual in general...learning how to balance my emotions.  Knowing what matters and what has less significance in my life.  I think you are forced to face yourself and your characteristics being an army wife and it can be a big eye opener.  I know I have grown a lot as an individual.  But you also learn that you and your own goals sometimes take a backseat to "The Army", which can be a tough pill to swallow at times.

2.What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
*Any place with a beach, cause what is better then laying out and relaxing on the sand with an ocean in front of you!
3.If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick?
*Well I don't live on post so it doesn't really matter to me to be honest!

4.Where did you go on your honeymoon?
 *Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

5.If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
*Anything creative. Whether it's blogging, interior decorating, being a preschool teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!