1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have?
*We have a lot of wedding debt to pay off right now, and then we plan to save a lot. Yay for being debt free in a year :)
2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be?
*Most definitely our wedding day! I went through all of our wedding pictures just the other day to (finally) put together our wedding album on Shutterfly (which turned out great!), and remembered just how amazing that day was. I would relive it over and over if I could.
3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it?
*Probably working at Hollister Co. I was in high school and wanted the discount. Retail sucks though. Only did it a few months, and wouldn't do it again.
4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?
*No idea...I guess maybe a chracter from Army Wives. Yeah I know real original but hey I do like my life.
5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be?
*Expert in how to make money hahaha. Yeah I dont really know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!