Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mission Impossible...

So tomorrow after work I will commence mission impossible....to find a white summer dress in SEPTEMBER!  Yes Yes I know what you're thinking, I must be crazy.  Here is the deal though, my dear Acasha is doing photos for me Saturday and I have a vision in my head of what I want them to look like.  It involves 3 outfits and a white summer dress is one of them.  If I had planned ahead I probably would have just looked online and ordered one a few weeks ago buuuut since that did not happen, I will be spending hours after work searching for the dress.  Wish me lots of luck please...I could use it!

On another note...I am experiencing my first PMS week since this deployment began.  Wow...can we say water works!  I am a pretty tough cookie and can hold things together pretty well when I need to be strong for myself, and my husband.  But this week let me just say, everything is getting to me.  Perhaps all the sappy country songs aren't helping.  I mean, I was crying because I was hungry the other day! It was late and I was tired, and I couldn't find anything appetizing to eat.  In the moment I thought the world obviously hates me and the walls are crashing down on me, and the next morning I realized how utterly ridiculous it was.  On the bright side I can laugh at my own misery, once it has passed.  On top of this, is the fact that I am becoming oblivious to my surroundings at times.  Prime example, I was on the phone the other day when I went to sit down in a chair.  And smack! to my astonishment I completely missed the chair!  I didn't even kind of, almost make it in the right location.  I was laughing hysterically though, because I always look at my kids at work like they are insane when they miss the chair.  I guess I learn from the best :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you anyway, even if you miss the chair because deep down I know you know I did it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we are made for each other my friend :) it was just so funny all I saw was you start to sit, and then heard "Ahhh!" lol. at least you made it safely to your destination not the floor like yours truly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first deployment journal was that exact same picture! This time I got one that says, "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!