I discovered this through another blog, and thought "Hey why not!" Not like you guys couldn't get enough random info about me in the first place, right?! :)
1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them?
*I think I am constantly setting some type of goal for myself, during a deployment or not. Current goals include staying healthy, going back to school, and cleaning out my closet!!!
2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal?
*It may not always be easy but it is worth it. You need to learn how to take the good with the bad. Know when to let things get to you and when to let it go. Do not be selfish. Know that you will face struggles "civilian" couples don't have to, but remember to be strong for yourself and your loved one.
3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place?
*No kids for us yet
4. Name one hobby that gets you through alone time.
*Blogging :)
5. What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of?
*Pasta. My husband and I could live off of Italian food!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!