Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

ER by Day, Dinner by Night

So yesterday was quite the day.  On Tuesday Chris went golfing, and his right leg got hurt.  He was making a bunker shot and slightly rolled his ankle, which resulted in a massive amount of subcutaenous tissue being pushed out of his leg at one of his pin sights.  When he woke up yesterday morning, we took one look at it and knew it wasn't "normal".  We header to the emergency room to get it checked out.  Once there, the ER docs called our Ortho Team to come take a look at it.  After several hours of waiting, and having the Ortho Team come and go, they cut off the excess tissue and cauterized the site with silver nitrate. It took a very long time, but at least that creepy looking stuff is gone.  I just had to take a picture of it before they cut it off.  It's kind of blurry but all the red stuff was the tissue that got cut off.

We didn't let the long day in ER ruin our eveing plans though!  We had plan to go to dinner with our friends The Andersons at Texas de Brazil.  So after going back for a little rest we got dressed and headed out to dinner with them.  Great food, great company, all in all a great night.  And I even got a picture of Chris and I, since I seem to be horrible about doing that lately! I was very happy to have an excuse to wear a dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!