Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So last week I went back home to visit.  It was so good to be back in CO.  The air was crisp, no humidity, and no big bugs. I got to see my closest friends and family, which was great!  I kept thinking how weird this winter was for me without seeing any snow.  So on my first morning there when I woke up to see snow I was thrilled!  It was of course melted by the afternoon...typical spring snow in Colorado.  But it totally made my day.
Here are some highlights from my week at home:
-I got a haircut/color.  Which was well needed and I am so happy to have hair I love again.
-I had dinner in the Springs with Megan and her crazy cute kiddos.  I decided I may have to steal her daughter, which she is well aware of.
-I got to see Misty and my sweet little Kaden, who I still can't believe is 4 now!  He kept saying he didn't want me to go, and how much he would miss me.  I love that little angel face.

- I got to see my dear friend Acasha, and my kids from my old preschool.  They are all so cute, and always makes me feel good to know they still know who "Ms. Angela" is.
-I went to my awesome chiropractor twice.  It was very much needed and I felt great afterward.
-I had one of our famour pizookie nights with Acasha and Cassie at BJs restaurant, always a good time.
-I enjoyed wine and Jersey Shore with my sis Heather and her hubby on Thursday night.
-I had a good time at McCabe's with the Goddard Gang (the first preschool I worked at), watching them sing karaoke.  Cassie did a great job!
-I got class stuff set up at CCA.

Home is always good and I am so happy I got to spend time with my awesome friends.

Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!