So this past weekend we got free tickets to Sea World. I have never been in my life, so I of course was thrilled! We saw the Azul Show (has birds, the beluga whale, dolphins, and acrobats), the Shamu Show, and a Sea Lion and Walrus show. I loved them all, and we plan to go back again on a day a little less busy so we can do more and see more!
Here are some of my highlights of the day:
1. I saw a whale in person for the first time in my life. They are huge! And amazing!
2. Seeing an orca whale spin on its back like it's break dancing is great!
3. I saw a walrus doing sit-ups! Great work-out motivation ;)
4. I saw a turtle bravely sitting on an alligator's head!
5. We discovered a shark with a terrible over bite. LoL, totally the redneck shark of the tank.
6. At the dolphin tank a dolphin was within inches of my finger. He was teasing me, so next time I am going with fish so I can actually touch them!
7. There was a very cool ;looking fish with like geometric lines all over it, and he sure did like examining us through the glass too!
♥ Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!