Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yuck..Yuck..YUCK!!!

So it's official, cock roaches are my kryptonite.  I fear them very much and have no problem with admitting that.  Now that it is getting hot here again they seem to have no problem showing their creepy little faces.  Last week one morning I woke up to go to the bathroom first thing in the morning.  I didn't have my contacts in or my glasses on yet, so I wwas as blind as a bat.  As I am sitting there on the toilet I see a black thing move on the ground.  I can't really see much but I know it has to be a roach.  So I run to put my glasses on and come back. And sure enough I am right so I grab a shoe and smoosh it.  As much as I have become accustomed to killing them, I can not bring myself to pick them up and dispose of them.  So I left it there and told Chris he needed to get rid of it when he woke up.  That same morning, when Chris left for PT, I once again was going to the bathroom.  I looked up in horror to see a very large cock roach roaming around a shelf in the shower! To actually see one climb that high up in my room sent me over the edge! It was so disgusting I took a picture of it.

YUCK! I know.  So I grabbed my bottle of hair spray and a very large shoe and tried to gather some courage. I sprayed it to try and get it to move so I could hit it. When that didn't work I used the shoe and knocked pretty much everything off the shelves and then began spraying and wacking it as it ran around the shower frantically, all while I was screaming at the top of my lungs!  I am quite surprised no one came knocking on my door to see what was wrong! So now I was left with a large smooshed bug in ym shower, and I for one was not going to move it!  So it stayed there until Chris got back.

Then three nights ago Chris went to the bathroom and saw one even bigger then that. He wa sin his wheel chair and was wacking it with the toilet plunger as it ran. Sooooo glad he got that oen and not me.  Then
two nights ago as he was telling me about this story I look down to see yet another one standing on the floor.  I killed it and gathered all the trash and had Chris take it outside with me.  That night I tossed and turned dreaming of roaches crawling on me! I officially have PTSD from them and  can not wait to get out of this place!

Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!