So another week has passed. On Wednesday I had a birthday, I turned 21. Not the typical 21st birthday by any means. Spent the day at the hospital with my husband and my mom who came to visit. Then went to dinner with my mom and a family friend. Had one glass of wine (and wasn't even IDed at the darn restaurant!) Then, today the husband sent me to the mall with my mom and told me to treat myself to a little shopping spree since he isn't able to get me anything else given his condition. I even stayed under "budget" (he gave me a dollar amount to spend). I spent 20 mintues debating which pair of jeans to buy at The Buckle, so when I told my husband this and he responded "You should have bought both." I was a bit mad at myself. So I informed him I will return to the mall and get those jeans too! Anyways I had fun, except my little feetsies were sore by the end of it.
♥ We accumulate our opinions at an age when our understanding is at its weakest. ♥
I love crepes. I've never had them with bananas and strawberries but with banana and nutella, yum. :)
ReplyDeleteI know they are soo yummy!
ReplyDelete