Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Week Down

I would say TGIF, but Friday seems no different from Monday around here for us.  The only noticeable difference on the weekends is that less people come in and out of the hospital room, and the hospital DFAC (dining facility) is less crowded.  Beyond that each day is pretty much the same.  Trying to patiently wait for Chris to be released and become an outpatient.  At least then we won't be stuck in the hospital all day, and maybe we can actually lay down together when we watch a movie.  Cause attempting to half lay on the side of a hospital bed is not exactly ideal.  And hopefully the never ending list of drugs he is on will go down, and maybe he won't be so sleepy.  I love him to pieces but man he sleeps a lot right now....totally understandable but it's a bummer watching tv alone in a hospital chair for hours and playing "Angry Birds".
It's Halloween weekend and I gotta admit it is the first Halloween in years I haven't dressed up.  I think maybe one year when I was in high school I didn't but beyond that, I have always had a costume.  Kind of a bummer, but it's ok.  Just means we will have to throw an epic costume party next year :) For everyone who is going out this weekend have fun and be safe! 

Beyond that I want to apologize to my followers because I am sure my blog has become a bit boring and monotonious in the last month.  No more random funny stories to tell from work or updates and the latest and greatest care package decorations I have done.  But hopefully you all still will follow me, I promise I will get more exciting in time :)


We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!