Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here I go...

So I decided the other day I want more hobbies. And blogging popped in my head as a fabulous idea :) My husband and I just had our wedding on June 5th, followed by our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It has been a very busy summer, and it's quickly coming to an end. He is getting ready to leave for his second deployment, the first was Iraq and this time Afghanistan. He leaves in just a couple days and this blog is one of many efforts I am making to keep myself sane while he is gone. I hope to keep it up to date and hopefully everyone can enjoy it, and perhaps take something away from the things I say and post. I welcome you all into my life, my world, and all the adventures of being an Army Wife!!!


3 comments:

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!