It was pretty amazing being in the stadium surrounded by 25,000 champions. The weekend was filled with product training by the science and med board, big announcements from corporate, great motivational speakers, and just so many inspiring stories from people who overcame so many obstacles and fought for their families futures. I have never been apart of something like that...and it brought a whole new perspective to my eyes. I know that I have been giving the opportunity to do something great...not only for myself but for others. I have seen how much it has done for so many of my friends...and I am ready to fight for it. Like anything...it won't happen over night and it will take work. The Advo family are truly some of the most motivated, kind-hearted, supportive group of people. I am thankful and blessed for the friends I have met along the way, and I am passionate about this journey. Above all, I look forward to bringing others on this journey with me and open a world of hope and possibility.
My amazing team...we are ready for big things.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!