Saturday Chris and I met up with his brother and his brother's girlfriend for lunch and then headed to the mall. A mall on a Saturday is crazy enough...add in the holidays and it was absolutely insane. I only had two things to get at the mall, most of it was the boys needing to do shopping. When we finally finished (it felt like we were at the mall forever!), we headed to the Denver Zoo and met another two friends to see the zoo lights. I have gone once before when I wa sin high school...and I must say I do not recall it being such a mad house! It was packed to the brim with people! Every lot at the zoo was full, along with half the lot at the museum next door. Our only saving grace for parking all day was the fact Chris gets handicap parking! Once we got through the madness of getting into the zoo the crowds weren't too too bad, and the lights were very pretty. We even got to some animals (though not tons cinsidering it was night time).
After the zoo lights we grabbed some dinner and ended the night with some games at Dave & Busters. They remodeled the Dave & Busters while ago and this was my first time going since. It was interesting...like Dave & Busters meets...nightclub? lol, I am guessing they wanted to modernize it or make it "cooler". So they changed up the interior design, but they also added a DJ with speakers everywhere. I liked the music and think it was a nice change...except for the fact that it is in fact not a nightclub. The music was SO loud...too loud. There were numerous times we all had to say "What?", and getting very close and yelling was the only way we could hear each other. Then they eliminated the age limit. It used to be you had to be 21 plus after a certain time, but not any more. SO it's less kid friendly in my opinion and now kids are allowed there all hours of the night. Then we kept getting a good laugh at the people completely over dressed for what is essentially a fancy arcade! It was still fun though, and we got a good laugh walking around doing our amazing dance moves in between games.
Another weekend come and gone. I was so sleepy going to work today and no idea why. Just one more week though, and then a nice little end of year break. And I even finished up the very last of my Christmas shopping on my lunch break today. So 8 days to go and this girl is all done :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!