I got so many yummy baked goods, gift cards, adorable coffee mugs, and even a UV lamp and gelish polish from a co-worker to do my very own gel nails at home! I was thrilled when I opened it. I love having my nails done (and will still get mani/pedis), but it will be so great to beable to paint my own nails and not have it chip off in a few days. Hooray! I came home that very night and did both my fingers and toes...it really works!
The very best part though, hands down, were the cards. I literally almost got tears reading many of them. It means so much to hear such kind words. I am so blessed. I just had to share some of the kind things I was fortunate enough to hear this week...and maybe it can inspire you to share your thoughts and kind words with those in your life as well. Because though gifts are nice, the togetherness and gratefulness of the holidays is what makes it magical!
- One mother asked her child why Ms. Angela is a great teacher. He said "Because she makes me Christmas trees...and she makes me nice food and nice drinks... and I like reading books with her. She's a good dancer. Yes, I do love her!"
- "You are truly a light in (child's) life - your energy and positive attitude are what I hope for (child's) to be."
- "We just want to let you know how much we appreciate your hard work and dedication...(Child) is thriving and we know her experiences with you are helping to shape the kind, inquisitive girl she is becoming, not mention the awesome dance moves she is picking up."
- "We are so thankful for you to be a part of (child's) early childhood development. We are truly blessed!"
- "Thank you so much for everything you do. (Child) sure does love getting to see you each day!"
- "Thank you so much for all you do...they just adore you, and you are always so good about welcoming them to school with open arms."
- "Thank you so much for taking such good care of my children. They are so lucky to have your unconditional love. I feel so blessed to have you in my life, (the school) wouldn't be the same without you. You are an incredible teacher."
♥ "Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself." ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!