Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Etsy Goodies

I discovered Etsy last year and immediately fell in love.  Not only does it have adorable things, great/unique finds, but I love that it helps support individuals rather then large corporations.  Last year I posted photos of new pillow covers I got for my bed, a jewlery box, and wooden hearts/wooden mason jar I got for my wall.  I recently purchased beautiful paper flowers from a shop called My Woolly Mammoth to add to the wooden hearts/wooden mason jar wall decor.  I love it, they turned out beautiful.  I have a feeling when I get a house I will be ordering more to decorate with!

 
 
 
 
I also had ordered from a shop called Two Turtle Doves last year.  She specializes in hand stamped, mixed metal jewlery.  I love her work and had been wanting to get a necklace from her for awhile (I ordered a key chain charms last time).  After browsing through her necklaces I decided what I wanted was a mix of a few necklaces.  She worked with me, and not only customized my necklace exactly as I asked but did it no time flat (it shipped next day!)  I was so excited when it arrived and it's just as great as I expected it to be :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!