When I bought the ingredients for the crumb bars, I also picked up the things I need to make my favorite cupcakes. A few months back (shortly after making the banana cupcakes ) I was sitting around thinking of cupcakes (lol). I was drinking a glass of my favorite wine, Saracco Moscato d'asti and imagined how delicious a cupcake would be with this wine in it (it's a very delicious dessert wine). Then I though about dark chocolate covered strawberries and how much I love them. So I decided then and there I needed to create a cupcake incorporating all of these to make my ultimate cupcake! Ever since, I have made them every couple of months and each time they are just as amazing as the first time I tasted it. I have dubbed them my "Vanilla Moscato Cupcakes w/ Dark Chocolate Ganache Filling and Strawberry Buttercream Frosting". You can tatse the moscato as you bite into the extremely moist cupcake. Then you are surprised by the splash of dark chocolate ganache (which I always use Godiva for) in the center. It's topped of with a light strawberry buttercream frosting, which has slight chunks of strawberries in it. Ahhhhh so good! So last night I went ahead and made them again. I don't think I could ever get tired of these things!
The only thing that could make all my baking even better would be a KitchenAid stand mixer. Once I get a new place that will definitely be a must for my new kitchen ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!