Here are some of this weeks funny quotes from my kids at work. Enjoy :)
While pretending to cook in the house area:
Child 1- "I want mac n cheese."
Child 2- "We have mac, but no cheese!"
During snack time, when cheese was part of snack:
Child 1- "I love cheese!"
Child 2- "I love cheese too!"
Child 3- "I love cheese three, too!"
Me- "How did your feet get so big?"
Child- "My mommy growed them real big! When I grow up I'm gonna put them on the roof!"
After turning on music in our dance room, one child ran into the room and exclaimed:
" I'm gonna dance! Watch my hips!"
While playing with a toy horse, and making it walk on my shoulder the child got close, looked me in my eye, with a very serious face and a very deep voice said:
"I'm a pony!"
After serving oranges for dessert at lunch, a child who has family in Sacramento, CA and has gone to visit them before said:
"It smells like Sacramento!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!