So finally after a few hectic weeks I made it to the chiropractor. I always intend to make sure I don't go longer then two weeks without going, but November turned out to be quite busy and before I knew it weeks had gone by since I last went! Needless to say I was thrilled to go today. It is amazing how much better I feel after leaving there, how I sleep better, wake up feeling better! Not to mention, my poor body needs it. Today my chiropractor said to me "It's crazy how much your body is a mirror image of your life." The right side of your body is the masculine side, and the left side of your body is the feminine side. She informed me that my right side is filled with energy, pulsating, and knots. And my left side is more mellow, less going on, but that side has a lot more pain. Which is so interesting to me, cause it definitely is a representation of my life. The craziness going on explains the right side. My left side is a reflection of me, trying to be strong and maintain calm throughout this time in my life. But through me maintaining strength and calmness, there is a lot of hurt and pain inside. And apparently that emotional pain transpires into physical pain, because every now and again I feel a sharp pain in the left side of my neck that radiates into a throbbing headache on the left side of my temple. I found all of this so fascinating, and it just reitterates the fact that everything about us is connected from our body to our feelings. I absolutely love my chiropractor for this. She takes the time to really read me, take note of what my body is telling her, which in turn makes her very good at what she does! So if you're in the Denver area I definitely recommend seeing Dr. Allie at The Cafe of Life Chiropractic . Now just to use my gift certificate for a massage a friend gave me for my birthday (which I also finally scheduled!), and if I could find time to add in a long hot bubble bath, I will be feeling great! So just a friendly reminder, no matter how busy, chaotic, unpredictable life may get always make the time to care of YOU*
♥ Mindfulness helps you to touch the wonders of life for self-nourishment and healing. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!