Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Things Kids Say #1

So over the last few weeks I am always saying I could write a book of all the funny things my kids at work say.  So I decided I am going to have a weekly post of the funny quotes from my week at work.  I am so lucky to have a job where a majority of my day I spend smiling and laughing.  Most people aren't able to say that.  There are definitely the rough parts of my job, but these moments make it all worth it!  Since this is my first week doing this, these are just some of the funny things I can recall from the last few weeks.  Enjoy and I hope it brings a smile to your face as it does mine :)


- "Ms. Angela!  Do you like my 'Na na na na BATMAN' shirt?"

- "My mom tells me to put a leg up and spin!" (then proceeds to demonstrate)

- Child: "What cha eatin?"
  Me: "A muffin, it's my breakfast."
  Child: "Can I have some?  Nobody has to know." (said as he smiles big and flutters his eyes at me)

- "My mommy is a power monkey!"

-  A child who's mother is currently pregnant witnessed the baby kicking.  She was describing it to us and with much concern said, "The baby's trying to kick out my moms tummy!"

- Child: "What are these?"
  Me: "Feather earrings."
  Child: "Mmmmm....I like em!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!