So this year Chris and I decided to do our Valentine's Day on saturday (which was the 12th). In the morning I received a box of chocolate covered strawberries. These are one of my favorite things in the world! There were dark, white, and milk chocolate ones and they were HUGE strawberries! Then in the afternoon a bouquet showed up for me :) My thoughtful husband. I gave him a coin that says I will love him forever and on the other side it said I love my soldier 24/7. It was a cute little thing since he always gets coined by other people, I thought why can't I coin him? Also, I found a cute little book called Married for Life that has little advice and stories from couples who have been married 50 years or more. He really like it and I am so glad he did.
That night we went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Texas de Brazil. We first ate there in Denver, and were thrilled when they opened one here (just in time for this date night!) I got all dressed up, which I love doing and any excuse to do so is just fine for me. I was especially thrilled when I realized that the last time I had worn a dress was at our wedding! I wish we would have gotten a picture but we didn't. I wore a dress that was black on top and has a pattern on the bottom, it came to my knees. Then I wore my wedges that I love so much. I got a few compliments on them too. It was so nice to get all dolled up. And I think Chris liked it too, he gave me several complimetns throughout the night which I loved. He looked very handsome himself :) We had a great night and it was nice change of pace for the night.
♥ Eat. Pray. Love. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!