So I meant to include this in my last blog but forgot. I must say that malls in Texas have proven to be the perfect location for people watching. Now I know there are interesting characters all around but I see TONS here. From scantly clad girls who look as those they should be walking the streets rather then the mall, to things that just make you say "What in the world?" The other day at the mall was no exception. I just had to sneak a picture. I believe I should start a new website similar to "The People of Wal-Mart" and instead call it "People of Texas" (no offense to anyone from that state). Below is exhibit A...
What you see is some Grade A plumbers crack. What you don't see is the lovely strands of man hair sprouting from his crack. LoL...hey everyone needs a good laugh now and again :)
♥ Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!