Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Shopping Bug

So I think shopping has become my newest way of "coping" with my situation.  Being stuck here in TX I have found that shopping makes me feel not so bad about this state.  Granted I have always loved shopping, but lately it has really put a smile on my face.  I think that sometimes in life you deserve a treat here and there, and especially right now.  Both Chris and I will be official Under Armour models when we leave here, and hopefully in great shape as well!  I have gotten some other key pieces to add to my ward robe that I have been wanting, which include a super cute dark grey blazer, new Miss Me jeans, and some tops that I think are darling.  But above all I have gotten some new shoes, which I love.  I truly believe a girl could never have too many shoes.  And there are several life occasions which call for certain shoes.  Specific outfits require specific shoes. And well, hey I just really enjoy a new pair of shoes on my feetsies :)  Guilty as charged.

On the left are some really nice Under Armour shoes that I got for free from the CFI, they are my new work out shoes! Next are these super cute Roxy flats with casual sneaker details.  I am determined to get a cute pair of crops to wear with them.  Then of course my bright white Pumas that I have been wanting oh so bad.  The last ones are a pair of wedges that I just had to have when I saw them :)  Every year I say I am going to buy a pair of wedges and this time I did, thanks to my awesome husband for giving me the ok!

I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. 

2 comments:

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!