So Saturday afternoon Chris and I got ready to head to what was supposed to be the mall and then dinner at Buca di Beppo. I have been
wanting dreaming of having a Volvo S60. I love my little Scion tc but reality is that I am going to need to get a four door. Something that will be practical and safe for when we have children. And Chris wants the tc to have as a daily driver because the gas cost of driving his truck has been adding up. So I have been looking (online) at the Volvo for awhile. I found some at a dealership near where we were going for dinner so before hand we decided to drop by so I could have a chance to drive one (because up until this point as much as I loved the car I hadn't driven one). Well needless to say after driving it I loved it even more (if that was possible). And I was excited for the day when I would eventually get one. I thought we were going to head to the mall at that point, when to my surprise Chris was like "Well why don't we just get it today?" Suddenly "Worry Wart Angela" set in...I was suddenly so apprehensive about getting my dream car. The finances began swirling around in my head and the "omg there is no way we can afford this definitely not right now" thoughts started flying. After much chat, and a lot of breaking down of our income and expenses, Chris reassured me
can afford it and that it was too good of a deal to pass up. Which was true. It is a 2012 with only about 5000 miles on it...it was one of the dealerships loaner cars that they gave to customers who brought their cars in for service. So essentially brand new, and for a lot less then a new one. A few hours later, lots of nerves and a tension headache (ha) I drove away with my car. Thanks to my love. Then off we went and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Buca di Beppo.
Just us
Officially mine
The car
Hi Angela!
ReplyDeleteI had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something (with Learn Live Hope) and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!
- Emma
emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com
Sure thing...will send you an email!
DeleteFlawless performance and design is what a Volvo S60 offers, so I fully understand why this is your dream car, Angela! These days, it's truly important to pick cars that fit with our needs and financial stability rather than just our style preferences. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletePrince @ Lexus of Ann Arbor