Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Once Upon a Time....

....I was really good at blogging.  Ok maybe not great, but much better then I am now it seems.  I keep telling myself I am going to get better at it...to be more regular with my posts.  Yet that has yet to happen.  So I am no longer making that promise, and I am simply saying that when I get a chance to I will.  Life has continued moving quickly as it always seems to.

Work has been hectic as we have been preparing for our upcoming rating.  Many preschools have a sort of "quality assurance" program that comes and grades them on a million things.  You can't even begin to imagine all the little details they look at!  And I am also mentally preparing for the coming months in which several of my older kids will be moving on to public schools.  The one thing I can never get used to as a preschool teacher is when I have to say "good-bye" to my kids and families.  Spending so much time with them, and having them in my lives for one or more years I became attached.  I can say I am known to cry on their last days.  So I am sure I will have some teary eyed days coming my way.

Speaking of teary eyed and good-byes...Chris finally got his orders.  I say finally because this deployment has been changed so many times I can hardly keep track.  So it is just nice to finally have orders in hand, and hopefully they won't get changed yet again.  Thus the countdown to deployment #3 begins.

Nothing too exciting has been going on, just the typical day to day for the most part.  Last weekend we went to a wedding for some close friend's of Chris from his childhood.  It was a nice ceremony and reception.  It's funny because as I (in my typical Angela manner) was freaking out and thinking of what to wear, I realized I haven't really been to many weddings.  I was in a few as a child, and went to one a few years ago.  But beyond that, my own was really the only wedding I have been to since I was younger.  Chris wore a suit so I searched my closet for something that would pair well with it.  Lucky for me, I had a few never worn before dresses in my closet, and one fit the bill!  And thanks to my recent challenge the dress fit like a glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!