When I moved to Texas when Chris was injured, I admit I kind of let go of my health and fitness. I gained more weight in those months then I have before...and I am sure all the food and sitting in a hospital was a big contributor along with stress. Then after moving back to CO I just got into the routine of working and never really got to getting the body I wanted back. Finally it just hit me. I was tired of the little love handles, tired of not liking what I saw in the mirror, and tired of being...tired! I hoped the challenge would fix these things...and I am beyond thrilled to say they did and much more. I not only look better and feel better, but I know I am healthier and that is worth so much! And it feels so good to have regained some of the confidence I had lost :)
Over the last few weeks I have truly enjoyed watching others around me experiencing similar results and feeling renewed. It is such a great feeling! So if you are in a spot where you are ready to look and feel better, to drop those annoying punds, or to just have energy to live life...please don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment with any questions or for more info! amwest89@hotmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!