Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Changes

As many of you may notice my blog (along with my life) is going to be going through some changes.  My former blog name "Oh the Life, Of an Army Wife" has been replaced with "Learn. Live. Hope".  My blog url is now www.ohthelifeofangela.blogspot.com I am the same girl, same blogger, just a new name.  My life and marriage has faced many struggles, I have forgiven for many things, and have reached a point where changes must be made.  I have been on a roller coaster ride the last 3 years (faced 2 deployments and a very serious injury sustained by my husband on the second deployment).  I stood by through it all and tried to always be the best wife I could be.  I however did not receive the love and loyalty I wanted, and so now I am going to endeavour on a whole new roller coaster in my life.  So I invite all my readers to share with me in this new chapter and hope that you all can offer me support in this time of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!