So it has been 10 months since my husband was injured, I quit work, and left for TX. I am finally going to be getting back to work full time in a few weeks, however my boss has asked me to do a few days here and there until then. Then, I have been trying to get into the doctor for my yearly for a few weeks. I had to reschedule due to the monthly visitor, and then I spent all morning trying to reschedule again to work around my work schedule. Between two doctor's offices (my PCM and the OB office) it was nearly impossible. Apparently doctor's offices are extremely busy this time of year! Then, the fact my doctor's office and where I work are an hour-hour in a half away from each other, you can imagine how complicated making an appointment became. So I am working Tursday-Thursday this week. On Wednesday I have a doctor appointment in CO Springs in the morning then head to work in Denver right after.
The hubby gets in town next Tuesday (YAY!) for a few days for our Military Ball. So I also need to pick up his Class A top from alterations, make myself a hair appointment, and grab a few other things. This ball has crept up on me, I keep thinking it's a few weeks away and it's next week! I am going to be busy all week, but I am happy. This crazy, always on the go schedule is what I am used to. So as long as I get my morning coffee every day, I should be good to go! And hopefully my sleep is better this week, because this constant waking up and tossing and turning all night is getting old!
On a side note, I am highly annoyed with BAMC. My husband got back there a few weeks ago and he has yet to see Ortho or workout at the CFI at all. His physical therapist had a baby and they failed to assign him to someone else, so he hasn't gotten to do anything or see a prosthesis to get more legs. Legs he should have already gotten. His ex-fix is still on the right leg, and it should have came off weeks ago. I do not understand what they do down there, cause from my point of view it looks a lot like nothing! I am getting frustrated beyond belief at that place, and most of these issues (if not all) are a direct result of having a crappy case manager. She is useless and has done nothing to help us. We have had to find stuff out all on our own, and she tries to give us information we know is not accurate or correct. I think it is about time they get on top of stuff, take the ex-fox off, get him his other prosthetic legs, and let him leave and do the MEB at Carson. I am over the games they play there, and my patience is wearing thin.
♥ Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our powers. ♥
Great Blog! Welcome to the Milblog world! Semper Fi - Maj Pain
ReplyDeleteThank you! And am glad you enjoyed.
ReplyDelete