Anyways, I am so glad we went. They have such a wide variety of animals, even monkeys in trees without a fence around it! I was waiting for one to drop down into my purse so I could run away with it (sadly, that did not happen). My favorite part of the entire day had to be one specific gorilla. He was sitting in one corner all alone, by the glass. He was snacking, but in between biites he would stop and stare at me. Like intently look me in my eyes! It was awesome and intimidating all at once. It never fails to amaze me how human-like they really are. After I took the picture of him, he saw me holding my camera and smiled at me! Teeth and all! I wish I had caught it on camera, but I couldn't believe it. And just the massive amounts of big beautiful trees that sprawl all around the zoo is amazing. I had fun, and can't wait to go back again. And one day beable to bring my own kids there, even though I just might be more excited then the children ;) I managed to snap a few photos, so here is the link to the album. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Denver Zoo |
♥ Animals give me more pleasure through the viewfinder of a camera than they ever did in the crosshairs of a gunsight. And after I've finished "shooting," my unharmed victims are still around for others to enjoy. I have developed a deep respect for animals. I consider them fellow living creatures with certain rights that should not be violated any more than those of humans. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!