Monday, August 25, 2014
6 Months Old
Somehow I have a 6 month old...I blinked and half a year flew by me. It is so bitter sweet. I am sad because the days of my teeny tiny guy did not last long enough, and as I pack away old clothes far too small for him I feel a piece of my heart ache. But with each passing day I get to witness this amazing little guy just grow and blossom into who he is....and it is beautiful. I am an awe of him every time I turn around, and every milestone he reaches makes me so proud and I can just look at him and beam! At his 6 month appointment he weighed in at 18 lbs and 3.7 oz and 27.5 inches. He has definitely mastered rolling over from his back to tummy, and then knows how to scoot around to get to things he wants to grab. Sometimes I am like "How in the world did you end up there??" He has begun to figure out how to move his legs to crawl...once he figures out his arms there will be no stopping him. Mama is in trouble, and definitely need to get to baby proofing this house!!! He has been having a lot of fun exploring new foods, and so far peaches have been the only thing he was not a fan of. He has started practicing using a sippy cup (we are officially skipping the whole bottle phase since he refused to take one, and now there is no point ha!), meal times with him next to me in his high chair are so cute (messy but cute), and now that he is able to ride in a shopping cart trips to the store are sooo much easier for mommy! I just love him to pieces, now if we could just tackle sleeping better we will be in business ;) My husband has been gone a lot for work/training. The days can get lonely, but luckily little man keeps me on my toes and my parents are only an hour away for when those lonely days can drag on. I know the next few months are going to be busy, with an even heavier training schedule for my husband, fall is quickly approaching, and before I know it will be busy with all the holidays to come. I just hope it doesn't go too fast and I can savor these last months before my baby is a big whopping 1 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!