Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

21 Weeks

Well yesterday marked 21 weeks into the pregnancy.  It is crazy how fast it goes, and that we are more then This past Wednesday was the big 20 week appointment.  I had been looking forward to it for what felt like forever, and my entire day moved in slow motion in anticipation for it.  My good friend Megan came with me to the ultrasound, so I wouldn't have to go solo.  And I of course burst into tears the first few minutes of seeing the images on the screen.  It was so amazing to see my baby moving around, waving, sucking, yawning, and stretching out those little legs!  I could seriously stare at that baby on a screen for hours.  We saw everything from the arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, kidneys, bladder, and more.  All looked fine, which was a big relief as well.  And I finally know baby's gender so I know longer have to refer to my child as an "it" ha....
Gender Reveal

Then this past Saturday I got the keys to our new place and began moving in.  Got furniture delivered and a portion of our stuff out of storage.  I am so thankful for the help of family and friends...with my luck I woke up pretty sick on morning of moving day.  So needless to say the being pregnant, sick, and moving combination made for one long day, and by that night I felt like death.  I am happy we got a good amount done though because that makes less to worry about once hubby gets home.

Sunday was my birthday, which unfortunately I was sick for.  I managed to go to breakfast with my dad, but by the time dinner came I told my mom I just had to pass.  By that time I was unable to taste or smell anything...which was even more of a bummer because I received beautiful flowers from my husband.

 
This morning I attempted going to work, but after an hour or so my boss sent me home to rest.  I am definitely not used to feeling this sick for this long, I can tell my immune system is weaker being pregnant.  So here's to hoping the extra rest will help me kick this cold, and get back to feeling well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!