In my quest to get better and more in touch with my blogging world, I have also attempted to do a much better job at reading the blogs I follow. Sometimes I would sign on browse through my feed, but not really invest the time to read them through..well no more! I want to read them, that is why I began following them in the first place right? And just like I hope others gain from my blog, I hope to gain something from theirs. And I am happy to say that is just what I did today!
While getting caught up on my sister in law's blog (which is naturally one of my faves to follow, because it keeps me up to date on my nieces and nephews) a certain link caught my eye. It was an article entitled Marriage: Watch and Learn. I am glad I took the time to read it (and definitely recommend you do as well)...regardless of what your personal beliefs may be in regard to religion the values and ideals laid out in this article I agree are important to a happy successful marriage.
- Regard your marriage as a treasure, of infinite worth
- Faith
- Repentance and Humility
- Respect,Transparency, and Loyalty
- Love
So happy to have stumbled across your blog :) The story of you & your husband's trials is humbling to read - so thank you for sharing (in your "about me" section). I definitely know what you mean about not always investing in the blogs you read - I felt like that a while back and just decided it was time to invest in the ones I enjoyed. And also LOVE the thoughts on marriage! So important. I have a marriage series on my blog - Monday's are set aside for some marriage-related material and sometimes it's a guest blog so if you would ever like to take part in it, shoot me an e-mail! In the meantime, I'm gonna have to catch up on all your blogs! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I am glad you stumbled acrossed my blog as well and am definitely looking forward to getting a chance to get over and check out your blog!!! And I look forward to catching up on your marriage series :)
DeleteThanks! And definitely keep guest blogging for the series in the back of your mind :)
ReplyDeleteYes that is definitely something we could talk about!
Delete