Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's 2013

Since Chris is still in Texas, I did not have any Valentine's plans this year beyond work, and then babysat for one of my families.  At work we of course had the Valentine's Day Party for the kids and their families.  We had a good turnout, and I know the kids loved getting to exchange Valentines and off course enjoy sweets!  I enjoyed putting together little goodie bag/Valentines for all my kids.  I gave them each a little finger puppet they could color, and little chocolate hearts.  I think they turned out pretty cute.
 
 
I got several cute little Valentines as well.  One in particular was adorable...I loved the idea and it was so clever.  It was a box of brownie mix and the Valentine said "I;m shooting for brownie points"  How great is that!
I got a sweet little text from Chris...

 
Chris also surprised me with an edible arrangement at work.  It had melons, strawberries, choc. dipped pineapples, and choc. and cinammon dipped apples.  Along with balloons (which the kids kept asking if they were mine..I think they wanted them lol).
 
Now after I finish eating all these Valentine's treats I will cut back on my sweets again! ha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!