Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Nicholas Sparks Obsession

Hi, My name is Angela and I am addicted to Nicholas Sparks books. lol...no but really I am.

 
I can honestly say I have enjoyed every single one of his books I have read.  And I find myself somewhat sad once I reach the last page, because I want to just keep reading!  They are all good in their own ways.  I am trying to think which are my favorites, and this is the best "order" I could come up with.  As you can see, several "tied" with each other.
  1. The Notebook and The Wedding
  2. Dear John, The Lucky One, and Safe Haven
  3. The Choice, The Guardian, and The Best of Me
  4. At First Sight and The Rescue
 And I have just begun reading A Bend in the Road!  What am I going to do once I run out of his books?  I would love to find some other good writers...I know they are out there but it's so overwhelming when I go into Barnes and Noble!  Who are some of your favorite authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!