Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veteran's Day 2012


I know so many who have served this country, and I am forever grateful.  No words can truly express it, and this image I made only touches the surface of my gratitude for them.  Right after high school I became the wife of a soldier, which in turn allowed me to become the friend of many other soldiers. The journey that I have led in the world of the Army has been indescribable.  The bonds I have made with the people I have met along the way are different then anything else I have ever experienced.  So many memories...I look back at them and know that this life has defined me forever as a person, and the way I view things in my life.  There have been struggles, sadness, and heart break by being close to so many who have been called away to serve, and the ever lasting effects of war...but that is never over shadowed by the love and pride I feel in knowing so many great Americans.  Their service means so much to me, and I will forever and always hold the military near and dear to my heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!