So I am like a week late on this post but better late then never, right? Anyways, this was officially the first year I have ever gone out for St. Pattys day. I went down to CO Springs and met up with some of my friends. I even had my first glass of green beer. Now, I don't like beer and never drink it but I was determined to have green beer on St Pattys day. Buuut since I don't drink beer I only ended up drinking like 1/4 of the glass. But I was super excited because it was served in a Broncos glass!
That night I went out with my friends Megan and Jessica. Thankfully Jessica's hubby was so nice to stay home and watch their son and give us a ride downtown, so we included him in our pre going out photos lol.
It was a great night with my girls. We danced, we laughed, and I was reminded of how amazing my friends are. I ran into old friends, made new friends and it is definitely a night I will always remember!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!