Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

Wow!  I have not been good at blogging lately at all!  Goal of the day...to get back on track :)  I have been keeping myself busy with work. I was planning a field trip to a farm with a pumpkin patch and such for the kiddos, but due to a snow storm it got cancelled.  We did however have a very good halloween party yesterday for the kids and the families.  It turned out great and they all looked so cute in their costumes!  We danced, we had yummy snacks, and even managed to get them to do a mini cotume parade for the parents :)  I must say that through these last few weeks those kids have been my saving grace.  Some days can be hectic and stressful, but those sweet kids keep me going.  They give me a purpose in my life right now.  And can brighten my day with a simple comment or look.  I love them to pieces and wouldn't choose any other job in thw world right now!  And as for Halloween, even us teachers got dressed up for the occasion...

I was a ballerina, then Ms. Cassie was a princess, and Ms. Audrey was Ms. Spider from James & the Giant Peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!