♥ Deep songs don't come from the surface; they come from the deep down. The poetry and the songs that you are suppose to write, I believe are in your heart. ♥
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Rascal Flatts Concert
This past Saturday I went to the Rascal Flatts concert here in Denver. I have been wanting to go to see them in concert for probably 6 years or so. So when we bought tickets I was absolutely ecstatic! I went with my mom, my friend, and a friend of my mom's. Justin Moore and Sara Evans were the opening acts. It was an amazing concert. And Rascal Flatts music is even better in person! They are so talented and I adore pretty much every single one of their songs. they have so much heart and meaning, and now I just can't stop listening to all my Rascal Flatts music! I am so glad I went and definitely plan to catch them in concert again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!