I must admit that one of my favorite things about the Holidays (among many others) is all the Holiday inspired flavors that come out. It helps make the season so cozy and warm. It wont be quite the same this year, being down in Texas. As much as snow is not my favorite thing in the world to drive in and such, being a Colorado girl I do love it around the holidays. It is what helps make the holidays complete. To me it is completely unbelievable to meet people who have NEVER seen snow a day in their life. And it is kind of a bummer that we won't beable to decorate our home and put up a Christmas tree while drinking egg nog and listening to Christmas music. All of which have been traditions for me every year. Not that me being in another state, without a home is nearly the same as being deployed. But now I can kind of feel the guys who miss all of this while being overseas. It sure is crummy! But my husband and I are hopeful that by Christmas the docs will grant him leave so we can go home for Christmas....keep your finger crossed for us!!!
Anywho, back to my love of holiday flavors. I went to Target with my friend Krista yesterday and was so excited. They have holiday flavor yogurts!! I got Vanilla Maple, Sugar Cookies, and Eggnog. Sounds kind of odd but they are delicious! And as I write this I am enjoying a cup of Vanilla Spiced Rum coffee. Now all I need is for Starbucks to bring back my beloved Carmel Brulee Latte!
♥ This seems to be the basic need of the human in nearly every great crisis - a good hot cup of coffee. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!