Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogging Hiatus

I clearly took a blogging hiatus...and honestly I cant promise I will be better buuut I will try.  This year has literally just flown by.  I have tried to soak up every moment of this first year with my sweet boy, because I blink and he is another month older.  I find myself scrolling through photos and in such disbelief of how much he has grown and changed in front of my very eyes.  And now it's going to be his first Christmas.  He absolutely adores the Christmas tree and all the lights.  I am excited to watch him open all his gifts tomorrow.  I honestly have so much I want to/could blog about since it has been so long...but I will settle for posting his monthly photos from the last few months for now, and save all the holiday stuff for another post!





 
Yup...he makes my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!