Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Nonstop

At least that is how I feel lately.  Go here, do this, do that, remember this appointment, call so and so...Nonstop.  Last week (and this week) I have had something or another going on every day of the week, on top of work.  I can barely keep things straight and have been putting everything into the calendar on my phone, including when I am supposed to call people.  On the bright side, it keeps me on my toes (ha!) and thankfully I have Spark and Oasis to get me going every day!

I figure once I get through June I will relax again.  Chris is in ALC, and has lots of studying and work that goes along with that.  This month we have registration for two vehicles due.. and it completely baffles me how expensive registering a new vehicle is.  I mean its more then your car payment...crazy.  Work was hectic preparing for Qualistar, luckily they came last week and we can breath a sigh of relief that it is done!

Last Friday at work we had a pretty neat Father's Day party planned.  We had the dad's work on a special project with their child where they came up with some kind of creation using cardboard boxes.  I was impressed to see what they came up with!  We had a putt putt hole complete with a windmill, a fishing came complete with jewel tokens that came out a slot when you caught a fish, raceways, and a TV that changed channels just to name a few.  It was a success and I loved it.  And on Father's Day I took my dad out to dinner and we got to spend some time together which was nice.

And I am surprised I even made time to squeeze in a blogging ha.   Now I have to get on brainstorming curriculum ideas for next month (how does every month fly by so fast?)...if only I could find time to fit in a mani pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!