Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF

For some reason I just felt like the week went by slowly.  The hours went by slow, the days went by slow, everything.  I think I have a serious case of spring fever which gets prolonged in Colorado since winter likes to keep poking its head back in.  I am just ready for hot summer days, a warm summer nights!  Even with the slowness of the week, work was nothing but dull as usual.  I managed to dress up as Super Angela..."Saving the world one child at a time" as my co-worker put it...

 
And the children were filled with fabulous imaginations as ususal.  One particular story definitely left its mark this week.  One of my kiddos has a make believe international office he works at.  One morning he informed us " I have a new friend, his name is Ju-mai-kum-ba. He is from Thailand. He sho does work at my office now...he makes sodas" lol love it!  I wonder where in the world they come up with some of these things.
 
 
My 24 day challenge has been going great!  I am already on day 15, which is hard to believe.  I am feeling great,  definitely getting to where I want my body to be!  I have been experimenting with different recipes with my meal replacement shakes (MRS) and my Spark!  Some things I have made....
  • Vanilla MRS + Cinammon + Sugar Free Carmel Syrup = Cinammon Roll Shake
  • Choc. Mocha MRS + Mint Extract = Andes Mint Shake
  • Vanilla MRS + straiught black coffee = Vanilla Latte Shake
  • Orange French Toast using Mandarin Orange Spark!
  • Using Vanilla MRS to make Choc. Chip cookies
  • I also bought lemon extract and am going to come up with a lemony goodness shake as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!