Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Things Kids Say #3

A few of the quotes I remember from this past week...

While making something a child said "I'm making this for my friend, Jesus."

When asked what he wanted to be when he grows up a child said "I want to be a teacher, like Ms. Angela"

A child's shirt got wet.  When I took it off him to dry he rubbed his belly and said "Ohhhh! Soft!" Then ran and hugged me.

A child made a fishing pole out of legos.  When I asked what it was she exclaimed, "This is my shifin' pole!"

I am sitting with the kids during lunch when out of the corner of my ear I hear one of them singing "Every day I'm shuffalin, every day I'm shuffalin"

Yup, I have the best kids in my class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my posts are always welcomed and appreciated!!!